Dear World Climate Community,
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, World Climate Ltd. has been closely following the guidelines of the WHO and local health authorities for advisory information.
We feel immense responsibility for the safety of our community, partners, and team. In light of this, we are adjusting our business to adapt to the circumstances with the following developments:
1) We are working hard to guarantee that our services will be maintained and delivered to our partners and participants.
2) We are committed to strictly adhering to all health and safety guidelines to ensure that every event will be hygienic and safe for all participants and people involved.
3) We will notify you of any changes to any of our convenings or events and of our following contingency plans.
4) We will supplement our work with increased digital options to ensure the fulfilment of our cause and that our services are delivered, regardless of the circumstances.
5) We will continue to deliver the highest level of service and mobilise global efforts to combat the global climate emergency.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team for further information or with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!